“‘I have read and understood…’ – one of the biggest lies told daily on the Internet…”
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- The OSINTME.COM website itself does not collect personal data of visitors.
- This website is built on WordPress. The website owner is not responsible for any tracking and information collection that might be conducted by WordPress.
- The website owner highly recommends using the uBlock Origin browser plugin for browsing this website and others. This will enhance user privacy and minimise tracking.
- The website owner does not share any information regarding visitors with any third parties.
- When you leave a comment, the website will read and record your IP address and browser user agent string. This is done to help spam detection.
- You CAN leave comments anonymously, without inputting your name or email.
- Should you decide to leave a comment and fill in some details, the website will collect any data you put in the comments form.
- The website owner is not responsible for the comments left on the website.
- The website owner reserves the right to moderate and remove comments in accordance with his own judgement and without any warning or explanation.
If you leave a comment on my site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies.
A cookie is a text file which contains small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser on your local machine.
Cookies are for your convenience, so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
These cookies will last for one year. You can delete cookies at any time using the appropriate settings in your browser.