Big announcement & update folks – Osint Me is now officially expanding into the realm of training, education and development. Check below for more details.
The last several weeks were busy with speaking engagements in public and private settings, including third level institutions and non-profits.
Most notable however was the partnership with the Local Enterprise Office and the delivery of business training programs on ransomware & cybercrime prevention for small and medium enterprise.
Ransomware is a huge problem both in Ireland and globally and the average cost of a single ransomware attack affecting a small or medium business in Ireland exceeds 25k euro.
But ransomware is not the only threat on the ever-changing landscape of digital crime.
As Benjamin Franklin famously said: “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”.
Education is one of the best ways to ensure this prevention is effective in the information security sphere.
This relates to both individuals and to businesses and this is where I can help with the following:
- Cybercrime and fraud countermeasures course for individuals and corporate clients
- Mitigating business email compromise
- Ransomware protection and prevention training
- Online & onsite workshops on cyber safety awareness
- Digital privacy & minimising your digital footprint
- 1:1 training and mentoring in open source intelligence collection & analysis methods and techniques
I am willing to share my knowledge and experience as an active cybersecurity & open source intelligence practitioner, trainer and online crime investigator with 15 years of experience; former Detective Garda from the Garda National Cyber Crime Bureau; digital safety and investigations subject matter expert as seen on RTE News, RTE Radio, Irish Times, SANS Institute and on this blog.
If I can help you, please email me on email@example.com.